Thursday, June 29, 2006

A year older

Well it's 29th June 11:55pm and in 5 more minutes I will turn 20 which probably means as I write this post, I will currently be in the exact process of turning 20 years old;) But truthfully I won't really be 20 till another 35 minsutes, or until 12:30am cos that's "when I came around" but by then I probably would have finished writing this post by then. That is the funny process of becoming alive.

Have you ever tried remembering back to the furthest back in time moment where you remember being alive. For me that is a feeling of suddenly realising that I had a perception of consiousness (hey, it just turned mid-night so I'm kinda 20 now at the moment) which is of course no doubt inside my mother's tummy. But OF COURSE you have know idea what it means to be alive as you gradually gain a conscience inside ur mother's tummy (or uterus). So if you tried to remember what it was like before you were born, or in other words what it was like to not exist, then perhaps that is also what it's like after ur life has ended. But that's purely a speculative thought. But it makes sense in my mind. However I know for a FACT that in the past, as I have "existed", that I have been wrong so many times when I thought I was right that I couldn't count the number of times I've been wrong on both hands;) lol, and that's a conservative estimate. So why listen to anything I say? well probably of what I say makes sense and seems logical, and besides nearly everyone else is probably wrong on average just as many times as I am!

So I have ranted on about being right or wrong for about 10 minutes now when I originally ment this to be a philosophical-thought-inspring post and I am sure I've talked about everyone agreeing and disagreeing with eachother at some stage and how because of that we'll never achieve world peace, but that was in something like the third or 4th post on this blog.

But honestly, WHO CARES, as long as we can still carry on with our normal everyday lives involving lots of electrical appliances like MP3 players, computers and TV...

Right, I remembered that there was more important stuff in my life that I wanted to write here other than rant about random stuff, so Il cut the ranting and talk about stuff that 's happened to me lately.

SOPHIE: THAT dog! Sophie is a rat-bag. I've coined some nick-names for her, like by my consistent use of the term "rat-bag", Sophie's full name has apparently became Sophie Ratbag Field. Or when she's all real psycho around the place I like to call her Psycho Sophie (it's ment to sound like there's alliteration there), or more recently, THE Sophienator, only cos sometimes she acts like a dog with ADD.

On Wednesday Sophie sliced the padding on her paw and we had to take her to the vet to get a bandage and a bucket to try stop her licking her bandage, although we later discovered that she could still lick her paw anyway even with the bucket. But she got a lot of blood around the place like all over the carpet and on the furniture and on my hoodie and one of my pairs of jeans seeing as I had to hold her down and comfort her for 30mins to stop her from walking all over the place while we decided whether to go to the vet. In fact the blood stains are still there on the carpet, and I haven't checked my clothes to check that I got the blood stains out :S Yet we still don't know how she cut her paw...

Random thing: Kim works at the Canterbury shop in queensgate and someone there pointed out to her that on the Canterbury logo you there are the three C's but also the C's can be a picture of 3 kiwis. What's ironic is that the All-blacks don't wear gear made by Canterbury yet the Wallabies and the Irish and maybe the South Africans and many other teams wear the Canterbury gear with the logo which has the 3 kiwis but most ppl probably hardly ever notice the three Kiwis!!! LOL. Very clever!

And Wow, it's currently 12:30am right NOW which is pretty much the time I came "out", so right now I have just turned 20 exactly. WHOA! AMAZING! ANOTHER YEAR OLDER, ANOTHER YEAR WISER!!!... or just a few more seconds in this case...!

No comments: