Tuesday, March 06, 2007

my stereotype of a girlfriend

I've been doing some thinking and I have just realised what my stereotype of a girlfriend is.

In my mind, I have an image of a girlfriend as being an individual who:
-Nags me to do things all the time
-Always wants me to text her all the time
-Expects me to do everything for her
-Expects me to know the answer to everything
-Will stop liking me if she manages to beat me at video games or sporting activities
-Someone who I have to spend a gazillion dollars on everytime we go out somewhere
-is like a big bag of luggage that I have to convince to let me drag them around everywhere

Seems like I need to adjust my thoughts and beliefs a little bit, eh?
And maybe I won't actually care about all those things above if I have strong feelings for someone

No comments: