Thursday, June 30, 2005

It's my Birthday

Wow it's my birthday today! I was born at 12.35am on 30th June 1986!!! Ya see, i was born in the morning, which is funny cos im not a morning person;) But, then again, I am a night person, and 12.35am is at night? hmm i fail to find a way to make that make sense so i'll forget i said that.

Now I will sing happy birthday to myself because I have no friends (just KIDDING) and everyone hates me (*JUST kidding!):

Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday dear Samuel Bradley Field.
Happy Birthday to me.

There are so many different versions of Happy Birthday. Here's an old version. (First of all here is my disclaimer: the following has levels of immaturity, lameness and language that may not be suitable for really mature people. I/we strongly advise discretion.)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
You're a hundred and two
And you smell like a poo

N.B. I HAVE NEVER SUNG THAT SINCE I WAS ABOUT EIGHT YEARS OLD BECAUSE I FIND IT TO BE VERY IMMATURE and LAME.


Lol, here's another "better" version that i got sent by text:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
You smell like a monkey
And you act like one too.

Here's another one I made up:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
You're now a year older
Look what you've been through.

1 comment:

Vincent McNabb said...

You just made up TWO happy birthday songs. The ones you are referring to are probably:

Happy birthday to you
You're a hundred and two
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too.

[comma]

Happy birthday to you
You're a hundred and two
You look like a monkey
And you smell like a poo

and

Happy birthday to you
You're a hundred and two
you look like a monkey
And you act like one too.

Just clarification for clarification's sake.