Thursday, June 30, 2005

Random thoughts

Here's a list of all the random thoughts currently going through my head at the moment:

-Hmm why don't I just write a quick post on my blog
-I'm tired
-I don't feel like doing anything
-I don't want to work tomorrow
-Damn, I don't get to watch the Lions vs All blacks game tomorrow because I am working
-I'm saying "don't" a lot
Yay my sis gave me Spongebob and Patrick boxers for my birthday but i suspect they're too small
-Why is life so demanding
-I'm so busy
-University starts again soon at the same time the school holidays start
-Ow the exzema on my hands is starting to hurt. Better put some cream on my hands soon
-F*** I forgot to ring my mum today about paying my university fees!!! Seriously, I only just remembered now:!!!S... awww, I don't know what to do!:(

No comments: