Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Day in Carterton

I was up in Carterton again today. I was helping to renovate and paint a house that we bought there a while ago. I did two coats of paint on the bottom wall skirtings of one of the bedrooms without getting any drops of paint on my clothes. I was quite proud of myself *cough*



Also, Sophie (my dog) seems to be finally becoming toilet trained. Today when we were up in Carterton, I was walking around in the garden with Sophie, and she automatically did a nice big poo outside without any encouragement for her to do so. I saw the whole thing with my own eyes as proof and I've got to say, it really was a sight to see! *cough* *circkets chirp in background at lame joke* Well we were very proud of Sophie's "accomplishment".



On the way home, we quickly drove past a restuarant with a sign that said "all-day breakfast!". And after reading the sign, I had one of those wonderous thoughts: does "all-day breakfast" mean you can eat breakfast food at the restuarant any time of day e.g. have bacon, eggs, hash browns and sausages (yum) there at 5pm in the evening. Or does it mean that you can eat a breakfast there that will last you all day? Personally, I'd like to hope it was the first answer because I'd quite like to be able to eat hash browns, eggs, bacon and sausages at, say, 5pm in the evening... That's one of the things that annoys me about McDonalds: i really like their breakfast food, but I'm never up in time to go to McDonalds before 10am, and so I am forced to either order a value meal/meal deal/combo or walk out and eat somewhere else. Usually i just can't be bothered going somewhere else so I order a combo anyway. But still, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO EAT HASH BROWNS FOR LUNCH!! :O

No comments: