Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fun list of things to do during the Summer!

Well my exams are over now but that's besides whether I passed them or not;) I'm just glad they're over cos now I can get onto my "fun list of things to do during the Summer!!!":P

Last night (the date was 18/10/05) I went to another marketing survey thing where i got paid $50 for saying what i thought and contributing to a group discussion on the sale of alcohol. (Basically I get paid for saying what I think, lol. Now that's a dream job!:P) Anyway, all that talk made me decide that I want to make and prepare pure ETHANOL(that's the chemical name for alcohol) at home!

So, I added that onto my "list of fun things to do during the Summer" which so far now consists of:

- Make ethanol at home
-Jump of Eastborne wharf
-Go yachting
-Go jet skiing
-Go to Big Day Out
-Get better at guitar
-Eat half a "family meal deal" at McDonald's (Half a family meal deal consists of one large drink, one medium drink, one large fries, one medium fires, one big mac, one cheese burger and two deserts... i think, However someone may correct me on that;) )
-Start a part-time business, hehe

That's all i can think of at the moment. But ill see how realistic this list is at the end of Summer.

1 comment:

Vincent McNabb said...

I'd rather make beer (with 3% or so ethanal). Unfortunately I have no such holiday. Still, I could stick to the weekends.

I wish I could get paid to take surveys. Actually I don't care too much.

I'd love to go yaughting. If you do go, please invite me!! Oh, and please do it in the weekend.

I find skiing down snow is more fun than skiing across water.

I'm too lazy to go to big day out.

I'll eat the other half.

If you start a part time business, and I start a part time business, then we stick them together, does that generate a full time business???

Seems realistic. I still disagree of your goal "to start a business". It should be: "to start a [noun] business"

Where [noun] is replaced with "apple" or "CD" or "software", whatever.

Just think of something for your business to do mate!

If I had 20k, I would think about opening a CD store. You see, I could make all the furniture (shelves and so forth) myself. I worked it out about a year ago. But heck!