Saturday, August 06, 2005

Electric guitars... and custard?

I bought an electric guitar last thursday (Big day for me;)) It's blue and white and due to some sort of crazy mentalilty in my mind, I keep wanting to relate my guitar to custard... Yep you heard/read right: custard. I know electric guitars have nothing to do with custard, it's just I keep thinking of custard when ever I see an electric guitar now. And I've forgotten how this odd idea even got inside my head.

Funny thing is I don't like custard. I haven't eaten custard in years. Let alone seen it. The last time I remember eating custard was in a crappy old baby creƩche (close to Hutt Valley High School) when I was about 3 years old where a snotty mean lady was trying to make me eat it... it's funny the things we remember...

How often have you ever had a dream about something real and then woken up, and then ur not sure about whether what u dreamed about was real? But most times by thinking about everything that I did the day before, I can usually work out whether what I dreamed about really happened.

No comments: